“Luck is Believing You’re Lucky,” Tennessee Williams



© SSD


Brilliant, wonderful news. “Luck” has found a home. This is my second painting to be accepted as the cover art for Alaska Women Speak Journal. I was quite nervous that it wouldn’t be. Truly. I was thrilled when I found out today that it was. Alaska Women Speak Journal is in every bookstore across Alaska, and in some in Washington and Oregon. It’s also sold in Barnes & Noble.

When I texted my ninety year old father that it was accepted, shortly after I got the news, he texted back, “You’re a cover girl now!” Hahaha. I am! 

Here is the letter of acceptance. I needed to send a new photo of the work as the one I originally sent had a slight shadow in the corner:



“Luck is believing you’re lucky,” Tennessee Williams.

Comments

Popular Posts